Friday 24 January 2014

Hey everybody,
This is Everythingiknow by chandana.

I am up early in the morning, waiting to go to photography at 5 am this saturday morning. As I am waiting for time to pass I suddenly felt hungry and made myself early morning breakfast,

You guys, I realised something today, as long as I create something I am happy, even something as simple as an omlette, and as i write this I remember a dialogue from one of the best love story I have ever seen, P S - I Love You , '' I doesn't matter what I do, my passion is to create, I doesn't matter what I create'' ( forgive for its not the exact dialogue but something like this )
I name this egg omelette - Omelette Passion :) :P

Ingredients -
1) egg
2) milk 2 tbsp depending on no. of eggs this is for 1 egg
3) onions 1 tbsp
4) tomato 1 tbsp
5) green chillies 1 tbsp or little less
6) olive oil as requires
7) salt
8) garlic 1 tbsp or less

How to make Omelette Passion,

Beat egg,milk,onion,tomato,chillies,olive oil,salt and garlic ( make sure everything you chop is as tiny as possible, for better taste ) , Heat the the pan and pour the egg mixture and waiting for it to cook ( tip is cook omelette/egg as if it is cheeze, its should melt in your mouth, never over cook egg unless its scrambled egg).
Once its done, plate it with grated garlic/cheese as you wish.

You can know a little bit more of everything i know in my next Post.
Until then, Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment