Sunday 2 February 2014



Hey Everybody,

Hope you are all doing great, and had a fun sunday !!

I know I had a fun sunday, Why ??
Because I did my first shoot with friend/aspiring bollywood hero.
This was cancelled last sunday because of college test, however I was very excited to do the shoot today, Slept only 3hours last night, woke up at 5, was at lalbagh - botanical garden, Bangalore, around 6.45 ish. My sister is my assistant :) she helps me on the set. Started the shoot at 7.30 ish. went up till 9.30 ish, it wasn't a full 2 hours schedule.

Here is one picture from the shoot, for you all to see.




Had lots of fun, And right now its late night and I have a multtani mittti face pack haha :) :D Its feels great, very relaxing. These days facials at parlours are so expensive, and I had to remove all the tan I had on my skin from vacation almost 15 days.  That is why this 100 gms Rs. 20 Multani mitti face pack.



You can know a little bit more of everything i know in my next Post.
Until then, Take care.
Stay Healthy and Happy.
Till next time, Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment