Sunday 16 February 2014

Get What you give

Hey Everybody,

I Hope you all are doing great !!
Today 17/2/2014 ,1.45 am , I realised something after watching an episode of Deepika Padukone daily life,
Its was run from one set to another, away from family, friends, less privacy but she is a star of the nation.

Our life, ok my life consists me waking up rushing to college, sitting in class for 7 - 8 hours of lecture, come back home all tired, eat - sleep, social networking for hours,movie and the rest of this kind.

But I want a lot of things such as to be very successful, But this lifestyle doesn't get me all the things I want for myself and I am not giving all I have to give.

This realisation will not get me success I want, but my efforts after this will get me success. But I again If you want something you have to give everything you can to it. Don't cry at what you don't have just work towards what you want.

You GET what you GIVE.

Good luck, to everyone.

You can know a little bit of everything I know in my next post.
Until then, Take Care.
Stay healthy and happy.
Till next time, Peace and Love.



No comments:

Post a Comment