Monday 3 March 2014

Hey Everybody,

I hope you all are doing good.

Today I bunked my college, I have been to bored with college and everything and decided I needed a break, so here i am home alone.

Ok, so here is what happened. I decided to go through my childhood photo albums, those photos which clicked in kodak film camera, which used to restrict us to only 30 approx pictures and we had to wait to see them till it was sent to the lab to be washed in the dark room, nonetheless my mother had taken enough pictures on every occasion/vacation we ever had.

I am the eldest daughter of Mr. Raja & Mrs.G.Anuradha, Born 04/07/1991 on a rainy day, my parents say I was born after a lot of prayers to various lords, and we were a huge family with grandmother, two aunts, two uncles, 2 cousins, dad & mom, my younger sister & a dog and plenty of friendly neighbours who will feed you with all love until you are stuffed and even more stuffed.

I was the BIG kid, by which I mean is I was fat. I always found comfort in food, I used to stuff my belly with so much food very soon I had reached 90 kgs/198lbs at the age of 10 to 15. So I have lived my live all this while, I Am 22years now, I saw the need to be perfect in all the pictures I was going through, like wanting to look better than anyone, wanting attention, always wanting more than I need, crying my way to get what I wanted, anger which is not so good, but even then I was a dreamer, thats one good constant,  for the rest of it am I still the same ??? not exactly. I guess it was all a part of growing up, and not a bad thing after all.

These pictures are so expressive, and takes you back to memory lane. ''Take time to go through your old photos too''.

And today I am a photographer, pursuing her MBA. I wish to capture memories of people in a way that they will cherish forever, like I am doing. I want to travel every where possible.

Click the link below to see my work
https://www.facebook.com/welcometochandanaphotography?ref=hl

I don't have anything left to say in this post, even though I feel its a bit uncomplete.

You can know a little bit more of everything i know in my next Post.
Until then, Take care.

Stay Healthy and Happy.
Till next time, Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment